WORK WITH US
We are always looking for like-minded people who share their love of wellness to join our ever-growing team
Current vacancies include.
Sales and Partnership Director
A Conscious Collection is seeking a strong, experienced Sales & Partnership Director. This is a unique opportunity to join an independent publication with rapid growth – making its mark on the media industry. Ideal candidates will have proven experience in selling integrated sponsorship packages, securing brand partnerships for digital and print titles and cross-platform opportunities. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the team, bridging creative and commercial divisions and responsible for planning broad-spectrum strategies.
Our ideal applicant will be passionate about customer service and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong interest towards the health and wellness industry, with general awareness of our brands ethos and client market, is a must.
Experience in media sales is essential along with solid media, media buying and PR relationships and contacts.
You will be responsible for
- Communicating and nurturing new and existing brand partners
- Preparing proposals, presenting, negotiating and closing deals
- Selling print and online advertising, tailored advertorials and display advertising
- Assisting with project management, including responsibility for development, production, execution and reporting on client’s creative partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Providing reports to Managing Editor on sales outcomes and client status
- Source high quality brands & services that aligned perfectly with ACC’S target market
- Creating highly effective communication strategies for campaign deliverables.
- Pitching to clients, and confidently talking about our brand.
- Experience in media sales is a must
- Proven track record of sales excellence and ability meet large monthly revenue targets and business KPIs
- Strong knowledge of CRM best practices
- Confident in presenting proposals, and negotiating skills
- Digital and tech savvy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with InDesign favoured.
- Has a passion for health and wellness / beauty and lifestyle, with a strong industry market awareness
- Sourced high quality brands & services that aligned perfectly with ACC’S target market
- Provide reports to Managing Editor on sales outcomes and client status
- Must be Melbourne based
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
This role is currently contracted for part time with an opportunity to go full-time depending on performance and availability
Flexible working hours
Healthy commission on sales also offered.
If this job sounds like you, please send through cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Editorial Assistant / Content Manager
– Part time – Contractor
A Conscious Collection is currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Editorial Assistant with a strong passion for wellness and a keen eye for good design, to join our Melbourne team.
Working closely with the Managing Editor, you will be responsible for running the online side of the magazine. You will generate story ideas, write articles, proof read, publish and share timely content, meeting tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for managing external contributors, content calendars, uploading and managing all client partnerships. Experience in online publishing is favoured, with extensive knowledge of SEO, and word press and Adobe Creative suite also preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to come a part of a small team that is growing rapidly. It will see you attend events, travel and be a part of a brand that is changing the way the wellness industry is viewed, with a full time position in store for the near future.
– Run all aspects of our Digital Magazine
– Manage digital calendars, including scheduling articles, client campaigns and external contributor articles
– Brief and manage freelance writers
– Write, proof read, and create engaging articles that relate to our audience
– Monitoring delivery of multi faceted ad campaigns to ensure successful execution for our client partnerships.
– Project management of digital projects and partnerships: Preparing client briefs, planning for deliverables, copywriting, creation, finalasset delivery.
– Work closely with the founder and sales team to creative strategies to maximize client advertising and marketing potential.
– Ability to send wrap reports, including screenshots and final delivery, to the client after each campaign
– Sourcing and editing appropriate images
– Interviewing relevant talent
– Assisting with the planning and execution of A Conscious Collection’s editorial and growth strategy
– Manage and edit content across all digital and social media platforms
– Manage and process online orders and attend to customer care
– Create weekly EDM’s via Mail Chimp
– Distribution and stockists management.
– Integrated marketing and communication management
– Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Media or Communications
– Proven experience working in an online space
– Innate ability to think out side the box.
– Capable of meeting a brief and working under direction when required. Also proficient working autonomously
– Proficiency working with WordPress
– A good eye for images and skills with image production (preferably Photoshop and InDesign).
– Knowledge in FB marketing and social media
– Can come up with original, shareable story ideas that takes wellness news to a different level for our readers
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Absolute dedication to meeting deadlines
– Knowledge of fact-checking and basic copyright requirements.
if this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume and any links to previous work. Please title your email as Editorial Assistant application.
Social Media and Content Intern
The team at A Conscious Collection carefully curates all content to offer readers well rounded and well researched informational base across all of the latest trends. Our content encompasses all things luxury travel, beauty, expert wellness advice and whole food recipes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content & Social Media intern to join our team. Reporting into the Editor in Chief and Online Editor you will have a key eye for design, an affinity with wellness and a broad knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is creative, passionate and has some experience in marketing or design. As part of our team, will will encourage growth and assist you to build your portfolio and knowledge. With no two days the same, we offer experience across a range of areas including content creation, trend and article research, social media, communications and more!
Your main responsibilities will include social media strategy execution, image creation/research, copywriting when needed and assistance with graphic design. We want you to feel like an integral part of our team, contribute your ideas and make the role your own!
This internship is based upon experience and will be 1-2 days per week based on availability.
- A social media expert & addict and obsessed with all things wellness and lifestyle
- Familiar with social media trends – you follow influencers, read blogs, watch YouTube videos, etc.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, eager to learn
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask & have a keen eye for design
- can take initiative
- A confident self-starter
o Photography skills and a love for minimal design esthetic highly favoured
- Social media account support across Instagram/Facebook
- Graphic design assistance (social media post design, layout, content)
- Develop content for brands when needed
- Become our resident Pinterest and Food Gawker guru
- Monthly analytics review
- Support in-house photo shoots when needed
- Monitor & pitch social trends to keep content relevant and fresh
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Previous marketing or graphic design experience required.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign,
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient across Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Strong writing and communication skills
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you!
Please send through a cover letter, resume, links to your personal instagram and website if applicable and examples of previous content and social media management.
Recipe Developers / Photographers
A Conscious Collection is on the hunt for recipe developers who specialise in working with whole food ingredients. Must be able to produce beautiful quality imagery that reflects our aesthetic.
Please send through examples of your recipes and photography for consideration.
We are always on the look out for passionate writers to join us in providing the highest of quality content for our online platform. If this is you please send us an email with the following:
- “Contributor application” in the subject line
- 1-2 short examples on your writing style
- Details on which area(s) you feel best suits your expertise (Health, nutrition, travel, lifestyle, business, beauty)
- A pitch on a story that’s unique and relevant you could offer to ACC
- CV and link to your personal blog / social media if applicable.
For all job enquiries, please email email@example.com with the job that you are applying for in the subject heading. We look forward to hearing from you!