Point Lonsdale – long known as the quaint coastal township situated on the rocky coastline of the southern-eastern end of the Bellarine Peninsula is home to one of Victoria’s best kept secrets; Lon Retreat. Opening its doors in October 2018 on their beloved family farm, owners Clair and Rob fulfilled their dream creating a place where guests can disconnect from the busyness of their everyday life and reconnect with the beautiful experiences that can be found in slowing down and keeping things simple.
With over 200 acres of rural and conservation land hidden away behind the dunes of the ocean, this luxurious farm stay boasts seven luxurious suites, a mineral pool and spa, beauty treatments and plenty of farm-scape to explore. A farm haven for those searching to reconnect with the beauty of the slow and simple – with the ocean at your doorstep.
A farm haven for those searching to reconnect with the beauty of the slow and simple – with the ocean at your doorstep.
All this – just 90 minutes from the heart of Melbourne.
An adult only retreat offering seven luxurious suites – each individually designed with its own unique character inspired by its natural surrounds combining earthy tones with contemporary luxury. To check the suits. Click here.
If doing your own thing is your preference – each suite has a fridge, microwave and weber BBQ to warm, or cook your meals as needed. If you want to make the most of your Lon experience a three course set dinner menu can be arranged from their seasonal menu. This includes grazing platters, breakfast options and in-suite drinking recommendations.
The Bellarine Peninsula is also renowned for its award winning food, wine and historic townships, you will find plenty of gourmet options around if eating out and exploring is more your option.
Lon Spa is a small and exclusive space, consisting of three unique treatment rooms featuring mineral water fed soaking tubs, steam rooms and breathtaking views to the ocean.
The indoor pool room features mineral pool bathing with an accompanying mineral spa to bathe at your leisure.
Lon’s range of on-farm experiences provide the opportunity to connect and engage with Lon’s beautiful environment in any season.
- Swim in the mineral waters of their heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Wander through the Moonahs on Lon’s private beach track
- Swim, snorkel, fish, surf or rock-pool ramble at our local back beach
- Play bocce on the lawns or boardgames by their fireplace
- Select local treats from Lon’s Makers and Growers Pantry
- Choose local wines, ciders and cocktails from the Honesty Bar
- Explore the farm tracks with a picnic hamper visiting forests and lakes
- Visit Lon Spa for massage, facials, body treatments and steam therapy
- Pick some basil or berries from Sue’s Food Forest
- Enjoy a ‘Not going Anywhere’ platter by the fire-pit
- Hire a bike and ride into the village or onto the Bellarine Rail Trail
Click here to book your stay with Lon Retreat and plan your escape.