PREP 10 MIN
COOK 30 MIN
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup dried apple, diced
- 11⁄2 cups puffed rice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 165°C. Line a 22 x 30cm slice pan with baking paper.
- Combine quinoa, oats, almonds, sunflower kernels, apple and puffed rice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Heat honey, peanut butter, vanilla, oil and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan until combined, then pour over dry ingredients, mixing well to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to pan, cover with baking paper and press firmly and evenly into pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before cutting into 16 bars.
Find more recipes like this on Tiffiny Hall’s health and fitness program TIFFXO.