You know her, we love her. Yep Rachael Finch is no stranger to A Conscious Collection! And, as we simply can’t get enough of the beautiful, bubbly, wellness advocate with that killer bod, we delved a little deeper to see what recipe is on repeat this winter.
The best thing? It’s immune boosting! #getcooking!
50g Sweet Potato cut into 2cm dice
½ Red Capsicum sliced
75g Broccolini ends trimmed
½ Zucchini cut into batons
5 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
½ cup Kale shredded (or left over leafy greens/herbs)
3 Tbsp Hummus
½ Avocado sliced
1 tbsp Sauerkraut (optional)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato, capsicum, broccolini and zucchini on prepared tray, toss with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until cooked. Add sunflower seeds in the last 5 minutes to toast.
- Place egg in saucepan with cold water, bring to boil then reduce to simmer and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add kale and blanch for 30 seconds, until just wilted, then refresh in cold water.
- Once egg is cooked, place in a bowl of cold water then peel and cut in half.
- Remove vegetables from oven, place into a bowl, top with egg, sunflower seeds, hummus, avocado (and sauerkraut if having) to serve.