WORK WITH US
We are always looking for like-minded people who share their love of wellness to join our ever-growing team
Current vacancies include.
Part Time / Contract
A Conscious Collection is currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Editorial Assistant with a strong passion for wellness and a keen eye for good design, to join our Melbourne team.
Working closely with the Managing Editor, you will be responsible for running the online side of the magazine. You will generate story ideas, write articles, proof read, publish and share timely content, meeting tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for managing external contributors, content calendars, uploading and managing all client partnerships. Experience in online publishing is favoured, with extensive knowledge of SEO, Word Press and Adobe Creative suite also preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to come a part of a small team that is growing rapidly. It will see you attend events, travel and be a part of a brand that is changing the way the wellness industry is viewed, with a full time position in store for the near future.
– Run all aspects of our Digital Magazine
– Manage digital calendars, including scheduling articles, client campaigns and external contributor articles
– Brief and manage freelance writers
– Write, proof read, and create engaging articles that relate to our audience
– Monitoring delivery of multi faceted ad campaigns to ensure successful execution for our client partnerships.
– Ability to send wrap reports, including screenshots and final delivery, to the client after each campaign
– Sourcing and editing appropriate images (or commissioning photographers)
– Interviewing relevant talent
– Assisting with the planning and execution of A Conscious Collection’s editorial and growth strategy
– Manage and process online orders and attend to customer questions
– Create weekly EDM’s via Mail Chimp
– Various tasks assisting our Editor In Chief
– Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Media or Communications
– Proven experience working in an online space
– Capable of meeting a brief and working under direction when required. Also proficient working autonomously
– Proficiency working with WordPress
– A good eye for images and skills with image production (preferably Photoshop and InDesign).
– Knowledge in Facebook marketing and social media
– Can come up with original, shareable story ideas that takes wellness news to a different level for our readers
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Absolute dedication to meeting deadlines
– Knowledge of fact-checking and basic copyright requirements
– Sales Skills
Part time / contract with opportunity to go full time as the brand grows.
A Conscious Collection Magazine is looking for a talented sales person who is confident in selling print and digital services. You will be responsible for developing successful ongoing relationships with new and existing clients.
Reporting to founding editor and attending regular team meetings, you will be a part of the newest and most dynamic wellness publication on the market, working with a fabulous intimate team, helping the business to grow from strength to strength.
The successful applicant will be passionate about customer service and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong interest towards the health and wellness industry with general awareness to our brands ethos and client market is a must.
Experience in media sales is essential with solid relationships with Tier 1 and 2 brands, media and PR developed over the past years. You will also love getting out and about, seeing as many clients as possible each week and generating new business leads to assist in driving the growth of the company.
You will be responsible for
- Communicating and nurturing new and existing brand partners
- Preparing proposals, presenting, negotiating and closing deals
- Selling print and online advertising, tailored advertorials and display advertising
- Assisting with project management, including responsibility for development, production, execution and reporting on client’s creative partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Providing reports to Managing Editor / Brand Manager on sales outcomes and client status
- Source high quality brands & services that aligned perfectly with ACC’S target market
- Experience in media sales
- Results driven with focus on targets and meeting KPI’S
- Strong knowledge of CRM best practices
- Confident in presenting proposals, talking money and negotiating
- Has the ability to meet with potential clients in Melbourne and (or) Sydney
- Has a passion for health and wellness with awareness to industry market
- Sourced high quality brands & services that aligned perfectly with ACC’S target market
- Provide reports to Managing Editor on sales outcomes and client status
- Melbourne based
We are always on the look out for passionate writers to join us in providing the highest of quality content for our online platform. If this is you please send us an email with the following:
- “Contributor application” in the subject line
- 1-2 short examples on your writing style
- Details on which area(s) you feel best suits your expertise (Health, nutrition, travel, lifestyle, business, beauty)
- A pitch on a story that’s unique and relevant you could offer to ACC
- CV and link to your personal blog / social media if applicable.
Through great design and clean visual representations we create unique content that aids in spreading our wellness message. If you:
- Have exceptional photography skills,
- Have a keen eye for design
- Love creating content for digital and print platforms
We would love to hear from you. Please send through examples of your work for consideration.
Recipe Developers / Photographers
A Conscious Collection is on the hunt for recipe developers who specialise in working with whole food ingredients. Must be able to produce beautiful quality imagery that reflects our aesthetic.
Please send through examples of your recipes and photography for consideration.
For all job enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job that you are applying for in the subject heading. We look forward to hearing from you!